Embedding a forum into your Yahoo Small Business website
You can embed a forum into your Yahoo Small Business website by getting your forum embed code and then following these instructions to insert the embed code into your Yahoo Small Business website.
- Visit the Yahoo Small Business website.
- Log in to your account.
- Click the username link on the top right of the page and select My Services.
- Click the Edit site link under the Website Builder.
- Close the Pop-up to upgrade the page in case you get one.
- Hover over the Pages: Home link on the top left corner and click the Add a New Page link.
- Click the New Blank Page box.
- Type Forum for the Page Name and click Add page.
- Click the Yes Please button to add the forum link to your menu.
- Click the Forum menu and select Edit that appears on the top right of the page.
- Click the + icon to add a new section.
- Click the Raw(</>) icon.
- Click the Raw Element and select Edit Widget.
- Click the Code link.
- Remove the code in the box that appears.
- Copy your forum embed code.
- Click Save.
- Click the Publish button in the top right corner of the page.
- Go to your website. A Forum link will now appear in the navigation of your website. Clicking that will open a page with your forum embedded in it.
You can also contact us to set up Single Sign On between your forum and Yahoo Small Business for a one-time fee of $199.