Embedding a forum into your Wix website
You can embed a forum into your Wix website by getting your forum embed code and then following these instructions to insert the embed code into your Wix website:
- Visit Wix.com.
- Log in to your Wix account.
- Click Manage Site.
- Click Edit Site.
- Click Pages: HOME toward the top of the page.
- Click Add Page.
- Click Page.
- Type in Forum and press Done.
- Click the + (plus) icon.
- Click More.
- Click HTML Code.
- Drag the edges of the gray box that appears so that it spans the full width of your website and has a large enough height.
- Click inside the gray box.
- Click the gear icon that appears.
- Copy your forum embed code and paste it into the text box that appears.
- Click Update.
- Click Save.
- Click Publish Now.
- Click View Site. A Forum link will now appear in the navigation of your website. Clicking that will open a page with your forum embedded in it.
Here is a reference help article from Wix with instructions related to adding HTML on your Wix website.
You can also contact us to set up Single Sign On between your forum and Wix for a one-time fee of $149.