Embedding a forum into your Wild Apricot website
You can embed the forum into your Wild Apricot website by getting your forum embed code and then following the instructions below to insert the embed code into your Wild Apricot website.
- Visit Wildapricot.com
- Log in to your Wildapricot.com account.
- Click Admin view button on the top right corner.
- Go to Dashboard and click Website.
- Click Add page.
- For Page name, enter Forum.
- Click Gadgets.
- Drag the Custom HTML widget onto the page.
- Click Custom HTML within the page.
- Click Edit code.
- Copy your forum embed code and paste it into the text box.
- If there is already any text or code in the text box, delete it all.
- Click Save at the bottom.
- Click Save on the top left.
- View your Wild Apricot website. A forum link will now appear in the navigation of your website. Clicking that will open a page with your forum embedded in it.
Please select Other as your Website Builder in the Single Sign On settings to set up Single Sign On between your Wild Apricot website and your forum.