Embedding a forum into your Webnode website
You can embed a forum into your Webnode website by getting your forum embed code and then following these instructions to insert the embed code into your Webnode website.
- Visit Webnode website.
- Log in to your webnode account admin panel.
- Select the site you want to edit.
- Click the Edit site button.
- Click the Pages link on the top.
- Click the + Add page button.
- Select Blank page and click the Choose button.
- Type Forum in the Page name text box.
- Click Create.
- Click the text Enter your text here and Delete it.
- Click the + icon in the top left corner of the box.
- Click the <> Widget/HTML.
- Copy your forum embed code.
- Paste it into the text box that appears and click OK.
- Click Publish.
- Go to your website. A Forum link will now appear in the navigation of your website. Clicking that will open a page with your forum embedded in it.
Please select Other as your Website Builder in the Single Sign On settings to set up Single Sign On between your Webnode website and your forum.