Embedding a forum into your Webflow website
You can embed a forum into your Webflow website by getting your forum embed code and then inserting the embed code into your Webflow website using the Code Block option in Webflow.
- Visit Webflow.com
- Log in to your Webflow account.
- Go to Dashboard and select the site you want to edit.
- Click Pages icon and select Create New page icon.
- For Page name, enter Forum.
- Scroll the page down and select Before (body) tag under Custom Code section.
- Copy your forum embed code and paste it into the text box.
- Click Create.
- Click + icon in the left menu bar to Add Elements.
- Scroll the page down and drag Navbar from the Components section.
- Click Navigator tab.
- Click Element Settings.
- Click +Add Link.
- Double tap the Nav Link button and edit it to Forum.
- Click on Page icon in the Link Settings.
- Choose Forum page from the drop-down.
- Click Publish.
- View your Webflow website. A Forum link will now appear in the navigation of your website. Clicking that will open a page with your forum embedded in it.
Please select Other as your Website Builder in the Single Sign On settings to set up Single Sign On between your Webflow website and your forum.