Embedding a forum into your Rise.com website
You can embed a forum into your Rise.com website by getting your forum address and then following these instructions to embed it into your Rise.com website.
- Visit the Rise.com website.
- Click on Create tab in the top navigation menu.
- Click the course where you want to embed the forum in.
- Scroll the page down and enter forum in the Add a lesson title.
- Hit the Enter button.
- Click on Add Content.
- Select LESSON.
- Click on All Blocks.
- Click on MULTIMEDIA.
- Scroll the page down and click on EMBED.
- Click on the page anywhere on the right side.
- Hover the mouse on the page and click on the Edit button in the left corner.
- Click on Change.
- Copy your forum address.
- Paste the URL in the text box in the below-mentioned format.
<iframe src="forum URL" width="100%" height="500"></iframe>
- Press the Enter button.
- Click the Cross icon to close the page.
- Click the < icon in the top left to go back to the course page.
- Click on Publish on the top right corner.
- Click on the PUBLISH button.
- Go to your website and click on forum within the course to access your forum.
Please select Other as your Website Builder in the Single Sign On settings to set up Single Sign On between your Rise.com website and your forum.