Embedding a forum into your Flywheel website
You can embed a forum into your Flywheel website by following the instructions below:
- Visit Flywheel website
- Log in to your Flywheel account.
- Select the site you want to edit.
- Click on WP ADMIN.
- Go to Plugins -> Add New from the left menu in your website's WordPress Admin Panel.
- Search for Website Toolbox Forum.
- Click the Install Now button next to Website Toolbox Forum.
- Activate the plugin.
- Click the Settings link in the left navigation menu.
- Under the Settings menu, click Forums by Website Toolbox.
- Enter your Website Toolbox account information. Create a Website Toolbox Forum if you don't already have one.
- Clik on Pages.
- Click on Edit below the Forum page.
- Click on Settings icon, and select Full Width Template option under the Template and click Update button.
- View your Flywheel website. A Forum link will now appear in the navigation of your website. Clicking that will open a page with your forum embedded in it.
Please select Other as your Website Builder in the Single Sign On settings to set up Single Sign On between your Flywheel website and your forum.