Embedding a forum into your Brilliant Directories website
You can embed the forum into your Brilliant Directories website by getting your forum embed code and then following these instructions to insert the embed code into your Brilliant Directories website.
- Visit the Brilliant Directories website.
- Log in to your Brilliant Directories admin panel account.
- Click on Toolbox and select Widget Manager.
- Click on New Widget + button.
- For Widget Name, enter Forum.
- Copy your forum embed code and paste it into the text box.
- Scroll the page down and click the Copy button to copy shortcode to render this widget anywhere on your website.
- Click on Save Changes.
- Click on Content and select Edit Web Pages.
- Click on New Web Page + button.
- Add the text forum in the text box to set the permalink.
- Click on <> Source code icon and add the code copied above at point # 7.
- Click on Save Web Page.
- Click on Toolbox and select Menu Manager.
- Click Edit button infront of the Header Main Menu.
- Click on New Link + button.
- For Menu Title, enter Forum.
- Add /forum in the URL text box.
- Click on Save Changes button.
- Go to your website and click on Forum to access your forum.
Please select Other as your Website Builder in the Single Sign On settings to set up Single Sign On between your Brilliant Directories website and your forum.