Embedding a forum into your Adobe Business Catalyst website
You can embed a forum into your Adobe Business Catalyst website by getting your forum embed code and then following these instructions to insert the embed code into your Adobe Business Catalyst website:
- Log in to your Adobe Business Catalyst account.
- Click Site Manager.
- Click Pages.
- Click Add page.
- Type in Forum in the “Page Name”.
- Click on HTML <> icon.
- Copy your forum embed code
- Paste it below the in the text box that appears.
- Click Publish.
- Copy the URL under Page URL.
- Click Menus in the left under Site manager.
- Click the Main Menu.
- Click on Add Item.
- Type in Forum in the “Item Label”.
- Paste the Page URL under “Item URL”.
- Chek the box below Enabled.
- Click on Save items.
- Go to your website. A Forum link will now appear in the navigation of your website. Clicking that will open a page with your forum embedded in it.
You can also contact us to set up Single Sign On between your forum and Adobe Business Catalyst for a one-time fee of $199.