Embedding a chat room into your Webnode website
You can embed a chat room into your Webnode website by getting your chat room embed code and then following these instructions to insert the embed code into your Webnode website.
- Visit the Webnode website.
- Log in to your webador account admin panel.
- Select the site you want to edit.
- Click the Edit site button.
- Click the Pages link on the top.
- Click the + Add page button.
- Select Blank page and click the Choose button.
- Type Chat Room in the Page name text box.
- Click Create.
- Click the text Enter your text here and Delete it.
- Click the + icon in the top left corner of the box.
- Click the <> Widget/HTML.
- Copy your chat room embed code and paste it into the text box that appears and click OK.
- Click Publish.
- Go to your website. A chat room link will now appear in the navigation of your website. Clicking that will open a page with your chat room embedded in it.