Embedding a chat room into your Webflow website
You can embed a chat room into your Webflow website by getting your Chat Room embed code and then inserting the embed code into your Webflow website using the Code Block option in Webflow.
- Visit Webflow.com
- Log in to your Webflow account.
- Go to Dashboard and select the site you want to edit.
- Click Pages icon and select Create New page icon.
- For Page name, enter Chat Room.
- Scroll the page down and select Before (body) tag under Custom Code section.
- Copy your chat room embed code and paste it into the text box.
- Click Create.
- Click + icon in the left menu bar to Add Elements.
- Scroll the page down and drag Navbar from the Components section.
- Click Navigator tab.
- Click Element Settings.
- Click +Add Link.
- Double tap the Nav Link button and edit it to Chat Room.
- Click on Page icon in the Link Settings.
- Choose Chat Room page from the drop-down.
- Click Publish.
- View your Webflow website. A Chat Room link will now appear in the navigation of your website. Clicking that will open a page with your chat room embedded in it.