Embedding a chat room into your Squarespace website
You can embed a chat room into your Squarespace website by getting your Chat Room embed code and then inserting the embed code into your Squarespace website using the Code Block option in Squarespace.
- Visit Squarespace.com
- Log in to your Squarespace account.
- Select the site you want to edit.
- Click Pages.
- Click + icon under Main Navigation tab.
- Select Blank Page.
- For Page Title, enter Chat Room.
- Click Edit.
- Click the + (plus) icon below Add Page Content.
- Click Add Blank + under Add a Section.
- Click on the black dot and select Code. (If your account doesn't support this premium feature, select Embed and then click the </> icon.)
- If there is already any code in the text box, delete it all.
- Copy your chat room embed code and paste it into the text box.
- Click Apply.
- Click Done on the top left corner and select Save.
- View your Squarespace website. A Chat Room link will now appear in the navigation of your website. Clicking that will open a page with your chat room embedded in it.