Embedding a chat room into your Flywheel website
You can embed a chat room into your Flywheel website by following the instructions below:
- Visit Flywheel website
- Log in to your Flywheel account.
- Select the site you want to edit.
- Click on WP ADMIN.
- Go to Plugins -> Add New from the left menu in your website's WordPress Admin Panel.
- Search for Website Toolbox Chat Room.
- Click the Install Now button next to Website Toolbox Chat Room.
- Activate the plugin.
- Click the Settings link in the left navigation menu.
- Under the Settings menu, click chat room by Website Toolbox.
- Enter your Website Toolbox account information. Create a Website Toolbox chat room if you don't already have one.
- Clik on Pages.
- Click on Edit below the chat room page.
- Click on Settings icon, and select Full Width Template option under the Template and click Update button.
- View your Flywheel website. A chat room link will now appear in the navigation of your website. Clicking that will open a page with your chat room embedded in it.