Adding a forum to your MembershipWorks website
You can add a forum to your MembershipWorks website integrated with Squarespace and having Single Sign On capability by following the instructions below:
- Visit the MembershipWorks website.
- Login to your MembershipWorks admin panel account.
- Click on Help.
- Click on Integrations.
- Click on Website Toolbox.
- Select Single Sign-On With Website Toolbox Forums.
- Enter the URL to redirect users not allowed access to the forum.
- Enter the URL of your Website Toolbox forum. (Your forum must be on the default Website Toolbox URL.(eg.https://username.discussion.community/) or set up on a sub-domain. Because, MembershipWorks does not currently support SSO with your forum while using the embed code. You'd need to directly link to the forum.
- Now Copy the generated HTML snippet below on this page.
- Visit Squarespace.com.
- Log in to your Squarespace.com.
- Select the Site you want to edit.
- Click Pages.
- Click Add Page.
- For Page Title, enter Forum.
- Click Start Editing.
- Click the + (plus) icon.
- Click Code.
- Paste the code.
- Click Apply.
- Click Save.
- Go to MembershipWorks admin panel again.
- Click on Organization Settings.
- Click on SSO.
- Select Website Toolbox from the drop-down.
- Enter Username of your Website Toolbox account.
- Enter the API key.
- Select Plan.
- Click on Save & Continue.
- View your Squarespace website. A Forum link will now appear in the navigation of your website.
- Sign in with MembershipWorks account and click Forum.