Embedding the forum into your uKit website
You can embed the forum into your uKit website by getting your forum embed code and then following these instructions to insert the embed code into your uKit website.
- Visit the uKit website.
- Log in to your uKit account.
- Click Edit below your site address.
- Click Site Pages Icon.
- Click +Add Page.
- Select a Page under PAGE TYPE.
- Type in Forum in the tittle box.
- Click Builder icon.
- Scroll the page and Drag the HTML code widget from the left panel onto the page.
- Click </> to add html code.
- Copy your forum embed code and paste it into the text box.
- Click Publish Icon.
- Go to your website. A Forum link will now appear in the navigation of your website. Clicking that will open a page with your forum embedded in it.
Here is a reference tutorial from uKit with instructions related to adding HTML on your uKit website.
You can also contact us to set up Single Sign On between your forum and uKit for a one-time fee of $299.