Embedding the forum into your Adobe Business Catalyst website
You can embed the forum into your Adobe Business Catalyst website by getting your forum embed code and then following these instructions to insert the embed code into your Adobe Business Catalyst website:
- Log in to your Adobe Business Catalyst account.
- Click Site Manager.
- Click Pages.
- Click Add page.
- Type in Forum in the “Page Name”.
- Click on HTML <> icon.
- Copy your forum embed code
- Paste it below the in the text box that appears.
- Click Publish.
- Copy the URL under Page URL.
- Click Menus in the left under Site manager.
- Click the Main Menu.
- Click on Add Item.
- Type in Forum in the “Item Label”.
- Paste the Page URL under “Item URL”.
- Chek the box below Enabled.
- Click on Save items.
- Go to your website. A Forum link will now appear in the navigation of your website. Clicking that will open a page with your forum embedded in it.
You can also contact us to set up Single Sign On between your forum and Adobe Business Catalyst for a one-time fee of $199.