I would like to present you Lifting tables for upholstery.
For general use in the upholstery industry, for manufacturing of upholstered furniture.
Here you can see video how the table works:
- The height of the lifting table can be adjusted during the manufacturing process;
- The table is supported with a steel frame, pneumatic cylinder, and an automatic drive;
- The automatic drive is foot-controlled at both sides of the table;
- The table has a connection (output) for pneumatic devices
- After the table is cut off from the power supply, it is automatically blocked (if the power supply is cut off, the table top will not drop);- The table has a drawer for storing basic upholstery tools.
We make outdoor cushion such as:
Deep seating, Chaise lounge, bench, pillows umbrellas and much more. We follow your template or custom. Call us for a quote (714) 473 7212 or email@example.com
Upholster of boats, atv,s, jet skies, vehicles of all kind. Up to the challange of and have done some customizing jobs such as custom oil pan covers for funny cars. Etc. Located just 2 miles off I-75 at exit 52,athens,tn. On hwy 11 or also know as congress pkwy. No furniture please. 423-506-0718.
|British Cars Restorations|| Email|
We are a full service British car and truck shop. We do complete restorations and simple services. The shop works on the full variety of British Cars and Land Rovers up to todays vehicles. We are equipped to handle the most complex electrical problems with computerized systems. We reupholster interiors and can rebuild any seat. Custom work also excepted. Please contact us with your needs. 314-428-9335 St. Louis, MO
Outdoor Indoor pillows
home decor to your specifications
new email address
put in your order at http://mustlovehomedecor.etsy.com
|Symphony Home Decor|| Email|
At Symphony Home Decor, we produce drapery, bedding, pillows and accessories for the home decor market. We are looking to fill a position in our San Diego workroom.
We are currently looking for an experienced fabric/upholstery cutter. The candidate must know how to accurately cut and work with these fabrics, as well as have the knowledge to work with simple to complex patterns. The duties will include, cutting freehand, cutting with pattern, picking out upholstery fabrics, measuring fabrics and trims, utilizing all fabric economically, keeping inventory of yardage, working with industrial machinery, and keeping all work space clean and organized. A candidate who is experienced in drapery is a plus.
This is for a part time job only, and wages + benefits will be discussed at the interview. We offer competitive pay rates and flexible hours.
Upholstery classes at Florissant Valley Community college. In St.Louis.mo. 63034. Go online to St.Louis, Community college.edu Fall class starts 8-14-13 please enroll early. Classes fill up fast ! Include some supplies. And 7-Sat classes 9:am to 1m. Howard Johnson instructor.
Upholstery Fabric - surplus stock from UK sofa manufacturers.
Free samples in the UK.
Cheap prices and an increasing range.
Please visit our website and give us a try:
Looking for experienced upholsterer for a company of home decor in NJ.
Full time position available immediately.
If interested, please call 973-817-9464
South Carolina design/furnishings corporation is hiring an experienced upholsterer for high end residential and light commercial projects out of their Atlanta based workroom. Ideal candidate has experience upholstering a variety of furnishings (to include sewing furniture cushions) and decorative treatments in a custom workroom environment, ability to craft slipcovers is a plus.
Position requires a high level of accuracy and attention to detail under minimal supervision. Candidate must be able to read, write, speak, and understand conversational English. Ability to follow written work instructions (in English), and work well in a team environment is also required.
Duties include fabricating/upholstering a variety of residential and light commercial furnishings and decorative elements such as decorative wall panels. Successful applicants work with fabric, vinyl, leather hides, composites and other materials using specified adhesives, sewing equipment, hardware, hand and power tools.
- 5+ years of experience upholstering a variety of furnishings in a wide range of materials
- Commitment to quality with exceptional attention to detail
- Must be reliable and able to meet production deadlines – sometimes on short notice
- Experience using commercial sewing machines
- Possess strong problem solving skills relating to the construction and upholstery of furnishings
- Ability to produce work from a photo, drawing, or pattern
- Comply with workroom safety, housekeeping, quality control policies and use personal protective equipment as required
- Address unsafe conditions before putting people or property at risk
- Ability to work with admin staff to ensure upholstery supply levels are maintained and product is ordered in a timely fashion to prevent production stops
- Experience with slipcovers is a plus.
- Experience with installation/repair/replacement of furniture springs a plus
- Perform other duties as required
Hours: FT/Flex scheduling
Salary: Based on skill/experience
Fax your resume with 3 references to 404-420-2416 or email to jcolp <@> nandinahome.com